Friday, October 14, 2011

Random mutterings and foregone conclusions

Well, as Luna Schlosser said,
"longtimenosee, longtimenosee". I apologize for my absence, but it's supposed to make the heart grow fonder, right? (though my ex-girlfriends might have to be outliers in that thought experiment). In any case, here I am, and here we are. Hope you've been well, I've had this pain in all the diodes in my left side, but otherwise I'm OK.

Anyway, on to business. HJ has been hard at work cranking up the machine for our really big shew No 19 at the Freight and I think you're really going to like this picture. We're trying to figure out what to do with Joe Craven and Stevie Coyle (which feels a lot like asking yourself "what do I do with these" when she tosses you the keys).

But, we are professionals (according to the IRS) so soldier on we must. We'll think of something. In the meantime, we've got a handful of new songs we (hopefully) will be performing at the Freight for the 1st time, except for a dry run at our favorite country store with a full bar. Come by Sun Oct 16 and watch me make a bigger fool of myself than usual, since a bunch of the songs are mine (but don't you dare come south on Hwy 1 from 1/2 moon bay, or the pumpkins will eat you alive). Just because I can, here's everything you need to know for a rich and fulfilling life experience.

Let me leave you with something entertaining for a change of pace. Check out The Comics Curmudgeon when you get a chance. The funny papers are a lot darker than you might think.

Pizza out.

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment